Now, you can win a free Cuba cruise for two provided by Friendly Planet Travel, Celestyal Cruises and the Cuba Journal.
Traveling by sea allows you to see far more of this recently opened Caribbean island in just 7 days than you could over land. You’ll make four ports of call at Santiago de Cuba, Cuba’s historic epicenter, Havana, the heart and soul of Cuba, Isla de la Juventad which was the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Treasure Island”, and the colonial gem of Cienfuegos. Your ship, the Celestyal Crystal, has all the amenities of a hotel at sea. Your voyage will include:
- Transfers between Montego Bay Airport and the port
- 7 nights aboard the Celstyal Crystal in an outside cabins
- 4 People-to-People shore excursions, plus an onboard cultural program including fascinating discussions and entertainment
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners, plus unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks onboard
- All official entry documents and mandatory health insurance in Cuba
- Port charges of $199 and cruise gratuities of $70 per person
- Dedicated Friendly Planet Tour Escort
Friendly Planet is proud to be one of the first U.S. tour companies to have been awarded a People-to-People license for Cuba travel, way back in September, 2011. Since then, they’ve sent thousands of American travelers to Cuba to participate in unique, inspiring, and affordable encounters with the Cuban people.
Value: $4,999. Airfare to Jamaica not included. Any departure in 2016 or 2017, subject to availability. No blackout dates! Eligibility requirement: Resident of USA or Canada. Sweepstakes ends December 7, 2016. The trip is compliant with U.S. restrictions to Cuba.